View of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge
- Google Earth
- The CMA is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Clearances
Station TPLM2 - Thomas Point Light, current weather conditions. Updated hourly.
- Francis Scott Key Bridge, current weather conditions
Equipment Checklist for MD Vessels
Andy Herbick Photograpy
Reynolds 33 - The Reynolds 33 is the 2005 High Point winner and the current record holder (2005) for the Cedar Point race for both elapsed and correct times.
The Multihull Company - Brokers for new and used multihulls worldwide.
Annapolis Performance Cruising - The makers of the Gemini Catamaran and Telstar Trimaran.
The Finish Line - Annapolis area dealers for new and used Corsair Trimarans.
Charter a Catana - Sail the Chesapeake on a 1998 Catana owned by one of our club members.
Aeroyacht Ltd. - Multihull Specialists The largest and most passionate multihull dealers worldwide, representing 11 manufacturers of catamarans and trimarans. International multihull brokerage for new and pre-owned yachts.
Multihull Maven - This site has profiles of hundreds of multihull models, their designers and boat yards making it easy-to-browse for objective information on multihull craft. It is very easy to search across multiple websites and find thousands of used catamarans, trimarans, proas and outriggers.
Chesapeake Bay Yacht Racing Association (CBYRA) - CBYRA was founded in 1914 to promote fair yachting competition by supporting standard yacht racing and measurement rules and by coordinating racing schedules and regattas for the Chesapeake Bay area.
Winterizing the Sails - A summary submitted by North Sails/Chesapeake.
Wide Beam Haulouts - A list of marinas that can handle wide haulouts.
Daggerboard Pros and Cons
Facnor Technical Report
- Here is an excellent article, with lots of photos, describing the installation of a Facnor Endless Line Furling System on an F-31R. Thanks to Kiyoshi!
Wing Mast Theory - If you are ready to wade into the deep end, here is a very good article on the how and why of wing masts. This link will take you out of the CMA website.
Did you Know? - A series of short but critical (or just plain useful) things to know about sailing and handling your boat.
West River Sailing Club - Home of Beach Cats on the Chesapeake Bay
PDQ - Forum for PDQ owners
Outrig Project - Jim Brown wants to preserve multihull history. Read about the past, present and future. Share your stories.
Gemini Catamaran Owners Association, LLC
- publishes a newsletter for owners of Gemini Catamarans manufactured by Performance Cruising Inc. Check out their website for the latest Gemini news, rendezvous and reference article.
- The Stiletto owners network is an excellent resource to learn more about Stiletto Catamarans, get sailing tips, find boats for sale and buy replacement parts.
New England Multihull Association